Saturday, October 3, 2009

Katie Coruic

Oh! Another controversial girl named Kate! Why? Because she is not an over the top beauty and is actually a reasonably hard news person. For starters, yes, she is more of an 'everywoman' and not as remarkable as Katie Fey, for example. But, if you were at your kids soccer game and saw this MILF jumping up and down what would you think?



You'd hit it like the fist of an angry god. And don't even bother trying to say 'nuh uh' because I know better. She is a good looking woman. Plus she's got that thing going on with her poofed out jowls on her lower lips that I like. No, I don't know what it is but you know what I'm talking about. Go check her out on youtube and pay attention to the bottom lips, you will see what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment